Operating SystemMobile Review
Cricket is getting ready to launch a new ZTE smartphone. It's called Blade X Max and details about its specs have leaked today alongside the image you can see to the left. Interestingly, this is the third 6-inch ZTE handset that we've talked about in the past couple of days. That has to be a record of some sort. While the Blade X Max is similar in some ways to the Max XL that was unveiled by Sprint and its prepaid brands yesterday, it's not identical. And it shares even less features with the Blade Max 3 that's been launched by US Cellular. It is, however, pretty clear that all...
One of the big problems of this smartphone age we're living in is constituted by people's propensity to use their handsets while driving a car or riding a bike. This results in distracted driving (or riding), and that can often lead to accidents, even of the fatal kind. Samsung is now working on something that it believes might help. It's called In-Traffic Reply and it's an Android app that is currently in development, and is set to become available in mid-May through the Google Play Store. It will help reduce the social pressure to respond - the one that people feel whenever they...
If you haven't placed your Google Home in the kitchen, you may reconsider after you read this. Today Google has announced that the Assistant inside the Home is going to learn 5 million recipes over the coming week. Once this rollout is complete, the device will be able to help you cook, by giving you instructions for any of those recipes. To use the functionality, go to Google Assistant on your Android phone or use Google search to find a recipe. Pick what you like and hit the "Send to Google Home" button. Then, once you're ready to cook, tell your Home: "OK Google, start cooking" or...
Last month Motorola started a soak test for the update to Android 7.0 Nougat for the Moto X Pure Edition from 2015, the phone known outside the US mostly as Moto X Style. The soak test has ended and today Motorola has announced the general rollout for the new software release. This is now on its way over-the-air to units purchased in the US. As always, you will receive an update notification in due course. If you're impatient and can't wait, you can manually check for the new software by going to Settings > About phone > System updates. Android 7.0 Nougat comes with many new features,...
You may think that copying interesting or successful (or both) ideas from your competitors won't pan out in the end, but Instagram is a living example to the contrary. The Facebook-owned photo-focused social network has aped every Snapchat feature it was able to in the past year or so, and it's paid off. Bigtime. Instagram now has 700 million users, 100 million more than it did last December. So those last 100 million users were added in just four months. That number is amazingly almost equivalent to Snapchat's entire 161 million user base. The recent growth is the fastest in Instagram's...
Mobile has become essential part of our life in today's fast world. It has become the main source of communication in our life. Mobiles are also used for surfing internet and playing games.
So mobile keeps you update on latest happening plus keeps you entertained when you feel bored. But sometimes it may burn your pocket if you do not take proper care of your mobile. Here are some basic steps you can take to keep yours mobile safe:
1. Always keep your mobile free from dust. Try to use some covers to cover the mobile and protect it from dust. Dust is one of major enemies of a mobile.
2. Use only genuine charger as per specified by the mobile company to charge your mobile. It will help in properly charging your mobile plus it will boost the battery life of your mobile.
3. Avoid frequent charging of your mobile. Try to charge mobile only when it is required, that is when your mobile indicates that the battery is low.
4. Do not download software and games from unauthorized websites and unknown sources.
5. Try to have good anti-virus installed in your mobile (Symbian OS mobile).
6. Keep away your mobile from moisture and water because that could damage its sensitive circuits. If your mobile has fallen into water then immediately take out the battery from the mobile and take it nearest company service Centre.