Operating SystemMobile Review
Xiaomi introduced the so-called Game Speed Booster when the Mi 9 launched and the very same feature is now making its way to the Pocophone F1 although, with a different name - Game Turbo. As the name implies, the feature will enhance the gaming experience by optimizing the available resources. Probably just like Honor's GPU Turbo, Xiaomi's take on the gaming boost will optimize the CPU and GPU to deliver more consistent and fluent gaming experience. It doesn't magically boost the performance of the hardware but instead tries to keep a more steady FPS count. In addition, the Game...
Samsung's revamped Galaxy A series already has five members, and it appears at least two more are on the way. The Galaxy A60 and Galaxy A70 arrived on TENAA with images and basic specs. Both new phones will have triple-camera setups on the back - the A70 will have a fingerprint scanner underneath the screen, while the A60 will stand out with an Infinity-O display. Samsung Galaxy A70 The Galaxy A70 will have a 6.7" screen with a waterdrop notch, or Infinity-U as Samsung likes to call these. The camera lineup on the back is not detailed yet, but odds are it will feature...
Oppo Reno will be announced on April 10 and it will have the 10x periscope camera, demoed at MWC 2019. The company released a promo video of how the phone was created and we can see it will indeed have huge zoom, impressive display with punchy colors, and a Snapdragon chipset. Check it out yourself. We expect to see the Oppo Reno in two versions, but there might be even three - one with 5G and Snapdragon 855, another with only the flagship Qualcomm chipset, and a third, more affordable option with Snapdragon 710. The front panel has no holes, according to the Oppo VP, so it is...
Week 12 was filled with new announcements - we counted 9 new phones and tablets and that's not even including the birth of a whole new brand - ROKiT. Apple, Samsung, vivo, Honor, Oppo and Xiaomi were the companies that brought new devices this week and while none of those were proper flagships, some might end up to be proper best sellers, delivering impressive value for money. Meanwhile, the P30 and P30 Pro leaked heavily this week - so much so that we are left wondering if there's anything left that we don't know about the duo yet. At least it's all going to stop next week as Huawei...
Week 11 brought an end to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro's reign in our trending chart. Samsung Galaxy A50 claimed the crown this time around, pushing last week's leader to second. It wasn't all bad news for Xiaomi though, as the Redmi Note 7 climbed two spots to take the final step on the rostrum. After that we get two more Samsung phones from the opposite ends of the company lineup - the affordable Galaxy M30 placed just ahead of the high-flying Galaxy S10+. Two newly unveiled phones claimed places six and seven - the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 beating the Galaxy A40 as the best-placed...
1) Use only approved enhancements and compatibles including batteries. Only qualified personnel should install or repair the phone including mounting car enhancements. Do not try to open the phone if you do not know how.
2) Keep the phone and it's accessories out of the reach of small children. It is not a piece of toy.
3) The phone should be shielded from dirt and dust. Do not abuse the phone by 'dropping or knocking-over' because internal circuit boards may be damaged in the process. To avoid damage to the 'flex / connectors , clamp shells and sliders should not be squeezed into pouches and straight ones should not be packed with objects capable of scratching the LCD.
4) To avoid the risk of demagnetization , do not place the phone close to electronic devices for a long time . Do not place your phone or install wireless equipment in the area above your car's airbag.
5) The phone is not water-resistant. Precipitation, humidity and liquids containing minerals can corrode the electric circuits. If the phone gets wet, remove the battery and allow the phone to get completely dry before further use. Do not paint your phone. If there is need to clean the phone , harsh chemicals or solvents should not be used .
6) Avoid extreme weather conditions. If the phone is stored in a cold area, when it warms up, moisture can form inside and damage the electric circuit boards. On the other hand, high temperature can shorten the life of electronic devices. It's battery could be damaged and plastic parts may melt.
7) Remember to adhere to the designated safety standards with regards to chargers and AC supply as stipulated by the manufacturer.
8) Efficient use of the phone demands that one should not cover the tip of the phone while in use as this can affect call quality and may shorten power level with regards to talk and standby times .